Earthquake Insurance

Standard homeowners, mobile homeowners, condominiums, and renter’s insurance policies do not cover earthquake damage and flood loss, so they must be purchased separately.

Many people assume their residential insurance policy fully protects them, but when you review the typical policy, you will see that it does not cover earthquake loss. In addition, government disaster-relief programs are extremely limited, they are designed to help you get partly back on your feet, but not to replace your home and everything you lost. So, when an earthquake strikes, will you have the financial resources to pay for earthquake damage to your home and its contents?

Query about this Insurance Type!?
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input


follow Us


CrossWay FIS
Customer Service

Hey there I am here to help, so let me know whats up and I will be happy to find a solution.

Start Chat with

× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.